ABOUT THE COMPANY
Renata Kulesová – Dětský svět is a company which has been designing, realising and operating kid’s play areas in shopping and entertainment centres throughout the Czech Republic since 2001.
We employ more than 80 permanent employees, mostly with extensive experience working with children. We co-operate with roughly 120 external staff who help at our play areas during busy times and at large events.
PLAY AREA OPERATION
- The kid’s play area is suitable for unaccompanied children from 3 to 12 years of age. Younger children up to 3 years of age can visit the play area at any time when accompanied by parents. Our play area also offers facilities for mothers of babies and toddlers for nappy changing and breastfeeding.
- While children are at the play area, they can use the play area equipment, play structures and slides into ball pools. Toys are also available for various age categories, as well as trikes, educational games, game consoles, touch screens, Brio railway track and table football. Every day, a programme is arranged involving art, music and exercise activities.
- Larger events take place at weekends and other occasions, such as theatrical shows, cabaret, carnivals and discos. The play area’s quiet area contains space equipped with a table for handicraft and a TV box.
- Basic hygiene is secured for children. Parents are consulted regarding food provision when staying for longer periods.
- We do not have prices on our website; please telephone the specific play area. The contact telephone number for the play area is given at the play area site.
- Hydration is secured through the selling of drinks as given in the current price list.
- We will be happy to provide more detailed information by e-mail or phone.